- I'll be featured in the annual Holiday Songbook at Lincoln Center's Bruno Walter Auditorium on December 18, 2017 at 6 PM. The concert is free and open to the public!
- Catch me performing at Ars Nova NYC on November 17-18, 2017 where I'll be singing and playing keys for The Electrolysis Farewell Tour, a pop live theatrical show for which I wrote a R&B dance tune.
- Currently casting for a production of PANGAEA: The Musical at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC in January 2018!
- Had an amazing workshop of PANGAEA: The Musical, which was awarded a two-week development production in September 2017 with Bingham Camp Theatre Retreat in CT. Wrote 8 new songs and rewrote 11!
- I was selected to write and perform in the #BARS workshop at The Public Theater with Daveed Diggs (Tony Winner, Hamilton) and Rafael Casal (HBO's Def Jam) - a hip hop dream team. Performances went down in August 2017. Stay tuned for the video from the live filming!
- Check out my live VEVO music video of "We Could Be Free"with Roc Nation's hip hop sensation Vic Mensa, who's currently touring with Jay-Z as the only opening act for 4:44.
- I was recently a featured artist in New York Musical Festival's "Women of Note" showcase. Honored to be in the company of past featured powerhouse songwriters, including Tony Winner Jeanine Tesori (Fun Home), Lynn Ahrens/Stephen Flaherty (Anastasia, Ragtime), Tom Kitt (Next to Normal), etc.
- I'm currently commissioned to write a live theatrical series for the mega-hit book series "Chicken Soup for the Soul" that will be released worldwide through Rodgers & Hammerstein Theatricals. I grew up reading these books so it's kind of a dream.
- I just came back from the most peaceful writer's residency ever as a 2017 Creative Resident at SPACE on Ryder Farm . Mother Nature can be very inspiring.